You will not pay anything when creating an account.

You are free to Install Gym Plan at no cost. We will give over 100 free workouts you can access anytime. 

You will only pay if you choose to subscribe using your iTunes account, choosing either a monthly or the lower priced annual membership.

Membership options

Unlock the entire app, over 2000 exclusive and highly effective workouts with videos. You also get personalized calories and coaching via chat if needed. 

Members automatically receive all new workouts and preset plan releases. Members get instant access to all app features. Read more about subscriptions.

Example pricing for USA

  • Monthly Membership = $7.99 USD*
    with 7-day free trial, cancel anytime
  • Annual Membership = $79.99 USD*
    with 7-day free trial, cancel anytime

*You will pay the price set for your country, as shown in the app.

How you pay for your membership

You pay your membership subscription using your iTunes billing account (Apple ID) and all payments are handled by Apple. You do not pay us directly, we never see or have access to your card details. 

Apple charge Gym Plan 30% of your membership fee and the remaining 70% less tax (different rates for each country) is sent to Gym Plan 37 days later. For payment enquiries please contact Apple.

Memberships automatically renew if not cancelled within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for the next subscription period up to 24 hours prior to the current subscription expiring. 

Subscriptions are non-refundable. We're not sure why you'd want to, but you can cancel or turn off auto renewal to stop any further payments anytime via your iTunes account. 

The quickest way to cancel your subscription is inside of the app, by going to Settings > Account & Preferences > Manage in iTunes.

Read the full guide on cancelling your membership here or chat to us if you're not happy, we can and will help.

Did this answer your question?