Once you have completed your set or round, tap the tick to mark it as completed. The log weight button will automatically appear.
- The reps, lbs and kg fields are all editable.
- You can see what you previously lifted for each exercise during a workout by tapping the weight log icon then selecting the View History button.
- To view your progress after your workout go to the Progress tab then select Weight Log.
• Logging is currently designed for recording your max lifts at low, medium and high rep ranges.
• As of version 6.0.0 you can log weights for timed interval training as well as AMRAP circuits!
• A new progress reporting design to help you visualise your progress is in development.