⚠️Simply uninstalling the app will not cancel a paid subscription.
Would you consider talking to us first?
You've not achieved what you wanted from the app and we want to fix that. You'll learn we go above and beyond to help you achieve your goals. Each member matters a lot to us, we want to help.
If not, and you're certain you want to quit the app, please follow this step by step guide to avoid any accidental payments.
How to cancel is inside the app.
Go to Settings > Account & Preferences > Manage on iTunes > Choose Cancel.
If you've deleted the app.
Cancel directly inside of iTunes as shown below.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top.
- Choose View Apple ID from the popup menu.
- Enter your password if/when prompted and tap on OK.
- Tap on Manage under Subscriptions.
- Tap on Gym Plan Subscription.
- Tap Cancel. (If you have an older version of iTunes you may need to turn the Auto-Renewal option to Off.)
What happens next.
After your current paid subscription period ends iTunes will no longer bill you.
If you ever decide you want to reactivate your membership you can do so either through the app or through the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad again like you just did above.